Saturday, May 08, 2021

Hospital visit Friday night.

 Went back to hospital Friday night as was still experiencing breathing problems and was worried. I tested negative for covid Sunday, Wednesday and Friday.

I was checked completely both lungs and heart. They did electrocardiogram, blood tests to check for blood clots in lungs and heart and xray. 

Pneumonia is clearing as it should. I suspect my shortness of breath is pollen allergy related. At home I get phlegmy cough. After 8 hours in AC at hospital waiting... no phlegmy cough. 

I ended up talking to a Sacre-Coeur hospital cleaning lady. She works in the ER cleaning exam rooms between patients and had broken a rib doing so. She got COVID-19 March 2020 at the same time I did. She was also born in 1962. We talked about our symptoms and the ones that remained. 

I've been saying my arthritis is 10 times worse. She said same exact thing. More problems sleeping. Extra fatigue and unexplained shortness of breath. All the things I've been saying for the past year. 

The doctor I saw Friday thought I was fine... my oxigen saturation was 'better than his'. Meaning it was 99% ... I mean i'm always told how in poor shape my lungs are in. But apparently they still do an ok job. 

I'm taking next week off work to regain strength. After 3 weeks being sick in bed... I need to get back healthy. Want to do 2 daily walks and get my body back in shape. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!