Friday, May 14, 2021

Finally!

 Took stalking clic-Sante website for 3 days, every hour to get me an appointment. 

I had missed appointments at costco Pointe-Claire, my pharmacy... Wednesday, by the time I saw them they were booked. 

But yesterday around noon, I was able to book appointment at the East community center in Pierrefonds on Gouin near Sunnybrooke. It's where I went for most of my local covid tests. It's a small building well organized and my appointmemt is for the 18th of May. 

It now says when you book that you must not have had covid in the past 3 months. I never tested postive for it. But had pneumonia... and to be honest... wonder how long I'd had pneumonia.

 Also wonder if it was not covid... what the fuck caused my pneumonia when I wore masks and went very few places other than work???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!