Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Co-worker tests positive

 In the past 5 weeks I was only at the office one day, last Monday. After I was under the weather after my covid vaccine.

When I came in found out that someone in the lab tested postive for covid and I spent some time with them last Monday. I remember being annoyed at them for wearing mask under nose.  Sadly they got covid mild so they still aren't taking it seriously. And by doing that putting other people at risk. At least 2 people had to stay home and get covid tests because of him. 


HR wants to know if we are positive but dont warn people others have tested positive. 

 Was also annoyed because our covid cleaning stations had no paper towels. Just bottles of a disinfectant spray.... ? I sent a bitchy complaint about that to maintenance and 3 rolls arrived promptly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!