Wednesday, May 05, 2021

Feel like I've been hit by a truck.

 Between the medication and the pneumonia I feel like I've been hit by a runaway train. Between the epic nausea, there's the epic hunger, the sore tummy and runny stools. 

I feel good mid afternoon onwards but as soon as I try to sleep then the coughing starts and I feel I can't breathe and I can't tell if it's my anxiety fucking with me or I'm really experiencing breathing difficulties. The ER doctor said to come back if I experience breathing difficulties and I know if it is covid, you can deteriorate rapidly. 

I also seem to still have fluctuating low grade fever. Up to 37.5 again... anywhere higher than 37.1 and I get the cold shivers constantly. 

Because May fourth was not with me, and could not get my COVID-19 vaccination, I joked that there's an Epic battle going on inside of me... all episodes of star wars.. 

Going for 2nd Covid test today. Did not take my nasal steroids yet just in case it helps give false negatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!