Tuesday, September 14, 2021

It matches my batik dragonfly dress

One of the silk scarves I found recently at the thrift store was in the same colours as my turquoise and purple batik dragonfly dress. 

Wearing scarves are for stimming purposes. When I'm not smoking cigarettes I need to keep my hands busy.  I've ruined enough of my favourite pendants to know I need something to play with. 

Wearing a silk scarf around my neck does not trigger me like turtlenecks or chokers do. I like the feel of silk and feeling up fabric .in general so I end up feeling it and pulling on it  which works well. 

I've been wearing scarves on and off for over 6 years. Was wearing one on my 2nd date with Terry. He was amused at how much I played with my scarf that day. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!