Wednesday, September 08, 2021

Dirty campaigns

 I guess it's a sign of the times. I've lived in the west island of Montreal for over 3 decades going between DDO & Pierrefonds. Usually when there's an election certain locations get plastered with different candidates posters for the duration of the electoral campaign. 


I've been walking to try to improve my health and had noticed many posters from the liberal incumbent.  Then when I walked on Labour day Monday I noticed all his posters had disappeared, at least around Anselme Lavigne and Fredmir. Instead the area was plastered with the conservative party's signs. 


By law you aren't allowed to touch other candidates signs. I let the liberal candidate know what I spotted and was told it happened all over the riding and a police complaint had been filed. 


I hate dirty politics. This taking down of signs really pisses me off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!