Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Anxiety, stresses, Oh My!

Things still aren't going easily. Still having to go through hoops to get simple things done. After a while I just want to not have to deal with all of this crap.

Life has never been easy for me and of late it seems like someone keeps pissing on my parade, putting sticks in my bike spokes... it's just frustrating and infuriating.

I hate banks, I hate dealing with banks. There are stupid arbitrary rules that will just drive me CRAZY...

My anxiety has been bad the past few days and I keep forgetting to take supplements that would help me manage my stress.

Though this week I'm technically back at work full time, as it turns out, Tomorrow is a holiday so it's still a 4 day week for me.

Please let me get through this day and gets things resolved!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!