Wednesday, March 04, 2015

New bikini...

I was looking on American Eagle Outfitters website to see if it was worth going to a store to try on some bathing suits and spotted this little number in a colour they call sugar palm. It was only available online, and was reduced in price. So I took a leap of faith. I have to thank the woman in the review who says that normally AOE are true to size, but this one was too small in small. I ordered both in Medium and the fit is perfect. I agree with the woman, it is made very small.



Not only does it fit perfectly, and so much better then last years bikini, but matches a dragonfly wrap I picked up at value village a few months back. So pining for summer at this point.  I want it to be warm enough to be comfortable wearing just the bikini, or with the see through wrap around it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!