Wednesday, July 03, 2013

What is the matter with PC vendor's websites of late?

I really heavily on the websites of companies like Dell, HP, Lenovo, and IBM to get drivers for the machines I use for testing. Lately I've been needing display drivers for the onboard graphic devices of machines from the vendors listed above.

This is the 3rd or 4th time I run into a website that is not functional!  Does not make me impressed. This morning it is HP. I've tried 3 times to get access to drivers for an older machine and I get "SERVICE UNAVILABLE".

Two weeks ago it was Dell, I wanted to download the new system BIOS for the Dell T7600, one of their latest machines. I got a website error and try again later. Still same issue the next day.

Last week it was Lenovo. Was trying to get drivers for one of their newer systems as well. I kept getting to a page not found.

Not impressed. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!