Monday, September 05, 2011

More vacation bad luck

Here's another amusing anecdote. I took a week off in mid June, I was hoping to spend time on my garden. As it happened, it was the week my neighbour chose to build the fence between our properties. So much for peace working in the garden. I couldn't go out there without bumping into my neighbour either and the ensuing conversation.   

Once I was back at work, he also seemed to be working elsewhere then on his property. I just took the last week off, and he's been back working on building his fence!!! Do I have to discuss the days I take off with my neighbours too so I can get a bit of quiet during my vacation? I was gone at least 3 of the days, but I was expecting to be away 2 more days, and spending time around Montreal but no... I was feeling too miserable I got to spend it at home trying not to hear the noise my neighbours make.

I mean what are the odds that he would work on his fence one week in the middle of June and then another week straddling August and September to coincide with MY time off? Like wtf? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!