Wednesday, June 29, 2011

UGLY Black google bar

Sometime in the past day this ugly black bar appeared on top of my nice personalized iGoogle page. I like it just as it is. I really dislike this toolbar. It's distracting. 

But here's the thing, I have yet to find  a way to disable the damn thing. Despite using Firefox 5.0 and installing greasemonkey and installing this script I found here and still I have the ugly black bar. UGH.  I mean it's one thing added a new feature. It's another thing to just impose something like that.  I just want it disabled. Otherwise I won't be using the Google search so much anymore. 

I'm not any more impressed with the white one that appeared on my G-mail either. Like lets make a way for users to turn this stuff off if we want to.  Has it not occurred to anyone but me that several layers of tabs and pull down just makes it to chaotic for some people.  I don't need another layer of menu's and pull downs. I'm already over stimulated as it is. 

Users should have options of turning off features they don't like. It shouldn't be in your face .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!