Thursday, August 05, 2021

Camping at Gulf Shore Camping Park in Pugwash Nova Scotia.

 In our trip to see properties in Nova Scotia we stayed one night at the Gulf Shore Camping Park in Pugwash. We had originally thought we were going to stay at Caribou-Munroe Provincial Park in Pictou, but in the end we decided for the Amherst shores but it made no difference both were fully booked.  The Amherst clerk told us about the campground in Pugwash. 


I'm not a fan of private campgrounds preferring provincial or federal parks for camping. But we had no choice. We got there,  on the gate there was a note saying "Gone for dinner, find a spot". So we found a spot. They had 10 tent spots and only 2 were occupied when we got there .So we got a nice spot.  Only one other camper arrived after us for a tent spot.

Was one of the most quiet campgrounds I've ever stayed at.   The sites for tents were not too close. I've seen about same at provincial parks.  The beach and the view at this campsite was spectacular too. Here are some of the few photos I took on this trip. 





Sunset

Sunrise



2 comments:

  1. still want that campground

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dream is still there but I don't think it's realistic anymore. I'm nearly 60 and since getting covid, I lack energy and have far worse arthritis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!