Saturday, June 27, 2015

Custody

I suppose my therapist should be happy with my progress. I am leaving the house. So much so that....

I get a text message from my friend who lives with me on Friday asking who has custody of me today, person A or person B.  Admittedly, it's been like that all week.  Tuesday night & Wednesday spent with person A, and then Thursday evening spent with person B, Friday night with person A and Saturday afternoon with person B moving them.

I've been home so little that it took until tonight for me to spot my friends son. Who has been in my house since Sunday night! When he lived with us until last summer, I would either trip into him or at least hear him.   Today I referred to him like they do on nature shows "The wild Zach is hard to spot in foreign habitats. He tends to congregate in basements to play video games"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!