Saturday, May 21, 2011

I still feel fine

 As I predicted I was between Ottawa and Montreal around 6pm today. It was one of the nicest days we've had, but this isn't spring either, it's summer :P It was a balmy 24-26C today depending where you were and sunny. Did I mention sunny?
I spent a couple of hours walking along and checking out the tulips around in Commissioners park near Dow Lake in Ottawa. It was quite pretty. I walked around under my umbrella to avoid getting a sunburn.  While I crouched to take pictures under my umbrella, apparently I caught the eye of another photographer, and he had me stay crouched a couple more minutes while he took pictures of me taking pictures :)



We saw 2 artists that were out painting, one woman in front of a tulip bed painting flowers, and one man under a tree, painting a landscape.

1 comment:

  1. So he took a picture of you taking a picture of someone painting a picture? sounds like a mouthful lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!