Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Another giant douchebag

So the guy I sent an email to tell him I wasn't going to see him again, replied the next day with a long rant disputing my reasons.Really? I tell you why I'm not going to be seeing you anymore and you tell me this is not really how I feel?

I didn't bother responding I figured it was a ginormous waste of time.  So eight days later he messages me again affirming how really the more he thinks about it, the more what I'm telling him is not right and he knows how I'm thinking and feeling.

For some reason he's got it in this head that I prefer women and he's not liking the fact that essentially I broke up with him because he drinks.

Well tough SHIT. I didn't tell you not to drink. I told you I would never have sex with a man who has drank while he is under the influence. The smell of alcohol on a man is a HUGE turnoff.  And no matter what anyone says, smells are triggers and what I lived at the hands of drunks before I was 18 has profoundly traumatized me.

If he wants to be told "Its not me, she was just a lesbian" then he can go right ahead. He can think whatever he wants to get himself through the night.

I'm not even going to bother responding to his email. This rant itself is even more attention then this guy deserves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!