Saturday, January 04, 2014

Happy New - Bag Humbug!

Here's hoping that 2014 will be better then 2013, or a few other years. Admittedly 2013 was not a completely bad year.  Some of the camping trips were epic. but the trip to Cape Breton SUCKED. Not just because of all the things that didn't worked as planned but because my companion would have rathered been anywhere else and complained the entire trip. 

I enjoyed some of the camping trips, canoeing trips and festivals I went to. Hopefully will have some good trips in 2014. 

Hopefully 2014 is the year I can get my shit together, fix my house, put it on sale and move the fuck out of the city. 

Here's wishing my friend who just left her husband finds work in Montreal and can get herself a place for her son and her. 

Here's wishing my friend dealing with CSST doesn't get to screwed over and that she finds a job suited to her skills and her limitations. 

Here's wishing my friend who just won a lawsuit, gets the money he was promised.

Here's wishing my 2 daughters have a great year.  My baby left Montreal Thursday and it seems Air Canada lost her luggage, here's hoping she gets her luggage back and has a fantastic year with her class.   My eldest left Montreal on the 26th and was on duty the 27th. Here's hoping she gets the courses she needs to become a B ticket this spring [Or whatever it was she was hoping to be trained in]

Here's wishing my Lebanese ex-hubby finds a kick-ass job, far better then the job he lost in the end of 2013. He's an awesome video editor and deserves recognition. Hoping 2014 will be a good year for him. 

Here's wishing that the people in Syria will eventually live in a war free zone. 

Here's wishing that humans are less stupid in 2014 in general.  Well I can only wish. 

Here's wishing the sweet guy I met on POF, that could be a male me, geeky and all,  turns into a good friendship and perhaps more. Chatting with him the past week has proven to be addictive and fun. And note,  he's played the bass in the past, which amuses me to no end.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!