Thursday, August 02, 2018

Wow. Not like my life ever takes a break

Let's see, there's the fridge that died in mid June and leaked all over the floor. New Maytag fridge was delivered July 17th. I got a fridge with freezer on the bottom and fridge on top :)

There was Terry who took mdma on July 9th, and OD'ed  and was at hospital until he signed himself out against doctors orders on the 18th after they almost killed him. I'm not going to go into details other then he was admitted in ER of the Lakeshore on the 10th, was transferred that night to St Mary's where he was the 11, 12, and 13th on life support. Friday the 13th, they returned him to the Lakeshore ICU and finally Saturday the 14th, when I saw him at 6am he finally recognized me.  He was transferred out of the ICU to 4W on Sunday night and then Monday Tuesday and Wednesday were a bit of a nightmare. He came home Wednesday the 18th.

In that time he had multiple heart attacks, his kidneys shut down, he ended up with a nasty heat rash that became prickly heat. He also had rhabdomyolysis pretty intensely. After all of this he's very weak and really thin, has no muscles to speak off, but he will survive. 

My truck ended up with water dripping due to condensation in the passenger side, pretty bad. It was caused by idling in the truck. There was two days where I was so upset at Terry I spent hours in the truck idling [Because it was 34C and I couldn't deal with heat and being upset]. I took it to my usual garage and at first the guy told me TO GET RID OF MY TRUCK. That the problem would cost thousands to fix. THat it would be a minimum of 10 hours of labour. In the end, this garage is awesome. It cost me 5 hours of labour to get the main heater core gasket changed. I talked to two of the guys at work and they both agreed that it explained my problem and the garage took good care of Me.   Speedy in Kirkland have awesome mechanics. 

Then it rained on the week-end and the roof LEAKED AGAIN in my fucking closet. Like really?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!