Friday, April 22, 2016

I wore a purple coat today

As it happens I have 2 spring jackets, one is a black trench coat  from Simons that I adore, the other is a purple coat I picked up at Costco.  I wore the purple one today because it is lined and slightly warmer then the trench coat.

As I was putting it on, my bf commented "Ah you're wearing purple today" thinking I was commemorating Prince. Nope. I suppose I preferred Michael Jackson to Prince. And while I'm sad both are dead,  it doesn't bite me like the death of my parents did, or even the death of a co-worker over a year ago.

It seems 2016 is a year where lots of well known musicians are dying but it's not surprising that some of my favourite musicians are dying, since I'm over 50.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!