Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Visitor from Lebanon

Looking forward to the visit of the woman who was my 2nd mother-in-law. She will be visiting from October 3rd to October 17th. I have invited her over for dinner on Sunday the 5th, since the week-end after that is a canoe camping week-end, probably the last of this year. 

I was looking forward to introducing her to my closest friends and family and well this will be limited. Neither daughter will be in Montreal that day. Nor will one of my friends, she's going to be on a cruise. There's still a few friends that I will be asking, hopefully they will be available.  If no one is, just means more left-overs for those present :) Yes I will be cooking for 20 people even if there will be no more then 8. One of the dishes I plan on making is Shepherds pie with moose meat.

As it turns out at work they want overtime from me this week and next week. This works. I can then get a day off to take my visitor friend shopping on a week day. Maybe take her to Carrefour Laval. The biggest Mall in Quebec, as well take her around various neighborhoods of Montreal including the houses where I grew up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!