Monday, August 13, 2012

Some men do ask for directions!

I was walking in the parking lot of Aliments Naturels Tau, in Pointe-Claire when I see a car coming at me. I ignored and proceeded to put my purchases in my truck. 

I hear an "excuse me miss" so I turned to see 2 older gentlemen in a grey car. They ask me the name of the mall we're currently in. That's something I have no idea. So I responded I didn't know but if they are looking for a particular mall maybe I can help. They tell me they are looking for "Pointe-Claire". I asked "Fairview-Pointe-Claire". They both nod. So I told them how to get there by getting back on the highway. I noticed as they left that they had Ontario plates.

Apparently some men do ask for directions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!