Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Irish pub with good veggie burger

Today for lunch we went to McKibbins Irish Pub at the Pointe Claire location. We went to underline the fact one student we had with us part time for over a year now is going on internship for the next 4 months. Hopefully he comes back in September. I like working with him, he's one of those people who can make me smile. We also went because Friday is the last day of the other 4 students that have been working with us for the past 4 months. I have to remember to take a photo of them on Friday. 

I like going to McKibbins. I enjoy their fries and veggie burger. I know people always enjoy the bison burger and many of the other items on the menu. I wish I could try their curry and chips, but their curry has sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!