Monday, November 28, 2011

Police UV tag those they detained from Occupy Montreal.

I'm posting Nina Haigh's post from Facebook for those who don't go on Facebook to see the photos and what she wrote:

****** IMPORTANT for all those who were arrested at occupy Montreal to read ********

When I was arrested at Occupy Montreal on the 25th of November 2011 They were taking my information. They wrote on my hand with a permanent marker and then after I felt something pointy and metallic scraping across my skin. I immediately asked "What are you doing" and they simply said we wrote on you with a pen and showed me a bunch of various pens in her hand.


I didn't argue about it and I was unable to look at my hands as they were tied behind my back with zipties. As soon as I was released I looked at my hands and there was no ink on them from a pen.


I began to worry and wonder what exactly did they do to me that prompted them to lie to me... it really was not a fun feeling. when I spoke about what happened a few hours later to a friend and my partner, the idea came about that perhaps it was something they used as a way to identify me.


This morning we tested my hands under a black light and sure enough there was a number 2! The freaky thing is this is IN my skin, washing my hands and scrubbing with abrasives will not get this off.... perhaps in several months of my skin cells renewing themselves if will eventually fade.


What ever ink that is in there is irritating my skin slightly and its a very terrible feeling that they put a substance in my body with out my consent and then later lied about it. This is a semi permanent alteration they did to me, if I go anywhere now with a black light this will show!

    
Under normal lighting
Hands seen under black light.
 Important pour tous les arrêté-es d’Occupons Montréal ***

Lors que je me suis fait arrêter à Occupons Montréal le 25 novembre 2011, on a pris mes informations. Ils ont écrit sur ma main avec un marqueur permanent et puis j’ai senti quelque chose de pointu et de métallique qui grattait ma peau. J’ai demandé tout de suite : « Qu’est-ce que vous faites? » et ils m’ont dit simplement qu’ils ont écrit sur ma peau avec un stylo en me montrant une poignée de stylos.

Je n’ai pas argumenté et je ne pouvais voir mes mains, qui étaient attachées avec des Zipties derrière mon dos. Dès que j’ai été relâchée j’ai regardé et il n’y avait pas de marque d’encre de stylo sur mes mains.

Je me suis inquiétée et je me suis demandé qu’est-ce qu’ils avaient pu faire pour avoir besoin de me mentir… pas un sentiment agréable. Quand j’en ai parlé un peu plus tard à un ami et mon partenaire, l’idée nous est venu que peut-être c’était une marque d’identification.

Ce matin j’ai testé mes mains sous une lumière noire (black light) et il y avait écrit le numéro « 2 »! Ce qui est effrayant, c’est que c’est DANS ma peau, laver mes mains et frotter avec de l’abrasif ne le fait pas partir… peut-être que ça palira dans quelques mois, quand mes cellules se seront régénérées.

Peu importe l’encre qu’ils ont utilisée elle irrite ma peau et c’est une horrible sensation que de savoir qu’ils m’ont "injecté" une substance dans la peau sans mon consentement et qu’ils m’ont menti à ce propos. C’est une modification semi permanente qu’ils m’ont faite, si je vais quelque part où il y a un black light, ça se voit!

After 24 hours  you can still see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!