Saturday, March 19, 2011

Where's the fun?

I went to Walmart today in my monthly kitty litter run, and didn't see anyone looking particularly weird. I mean other then the goth chick, but she was a very tame goth. I'm so disappointed. I should know better that the Walmart in Kirkland, being in a reasonably well-off area of Montreal is not the place to see the real "People of Walmart".

At least it was a sunny day, I'm in a better mood then I was when I woke up this morning, where all I wanted to do was crawl under a rock and hide. A buddy to whom I emailed this, took it literally and suggested that perhaps it was the gardening spirit in me that was pining for spring.

I'm probably going to make some hummus balila and some form of 8-bean salad with the Berbere spice.  I'm so addicted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!