Thursday, September 16, 2010

Day 1 : Arrival in Beirut

We landed in Beirut around 2pm local time and it was a change from both Montreal and Paris with 12C or less, whereas it was 32C in Beirut. Of course it goes without say that it was with 80% humidity. Sonia picked us up at the airport with Karim.

I was pretty jet lagged so my recollection of the day is fuzzy at best. I know we saw Samer's friend/teacher/ex-boss Leila. His uncle Gerard and wife Nouna also stopped by for a visit and I'm sure Souad came over to hang out as well.

1 comment:

  1. we did not see Leila on the first day. we got to see her the next day sometime after we saw Brenda.

    we definitively saw souad the first day... she took me to see patil that night... she also got us pinaples

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for leaving a comment!