Sunday, January 07, 2018

Car booster pack was great purchase

About a week ago I purchased a battery booster pack, or the MotoMaster Eliminator 1500A Lithium-Ion Booster Pack & Power Bank  for $230.  I was hoping originally to buy the one on sale at $130 normally $160, the NOCO Genius GB40 Boost+ Jump Starter and Power Bank, 1000 Amp but considering we were having a cold spell, the damn thing was selling like hotcakes.

We've used it a dozen times already. If we'd had to call even a taxi it would have been $20-50 per boost. It works well. It could probably start my truck 10 times before needing a charge, and works in -30 C weather.

The battery pack can also be used to charge USB devices. I haven't checked if you can buy an external powerplug for it, but it comes with USB charger and a 12V charger for the car. I've been plugging in the USB cable into one of my Samsung chargers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!