Friday, December 08, 2017

Technology even consipires to create chaos in my relationships.

Attached is screen shots. On the left is the message I sent to Terry yesterday. On the right is the message that he received. He's already insecure because I've been sick the past few months and it has affected intimacy issues due to my fucking sore head.  Receiving that message sure didn't help any.

And I couldn't understand why he was responding with "I knew you didn't want me anymore" like WTF. 

Someone in an autism group told me that sometimes long messages get fucked up.. but it's pretty fucked up it would chose "will never see you again" LIKE SERIOUSLY

Considering sending a bitchy email to my mobile provider.

I already have all sorts of issues with communication.  I misunderstand things I express myself funny.  But I don't need fucking technology to add to the problems.

Like seriously WHAT THE FUCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!