Wednesday, November 15, 2017

More finds on MK Ultra

I'm posting about this to keep track of all the articles I've found so far and all the information I can find. Yesterday I also found a woman who's grandma was at the Allen Memorial who does art to explain her grandma.

Yet another perturbing article

More on MK Ultra

And then I found this article on another website that said

"Dr. Doyle concluded concerning plaintiff Jean-Charles Pagé, that "[n]othing in Mr. Pagé's medical records indicates that he was a candidate for any of these procedures" which were "not accepted forms of treatment but were clearly experimental procedures...." Dr. Doyle continued in his affidavit, "the harsh physical procedures, high doses of drugs and the experimental techniques used on Mr. Pagé would inevitably cause injury to his mental and physical health."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!