Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Feeling pretty pissed this morning

What kind of idiot drains a sump pump line 11 ft away from house in the middle of the front lawn? There's already a sizable puddle after 24hours. How is this going to protect my house in case of heavy rains and high water tables? It's also going to make a giant ice sculpture on my front lawn when it freezes!

My previous sump pump line went straight into the city's storm sewer at the end of my property. He has the nerve to tell me he can't connect there since he can't go on city property. 

Well hello. I had a line going to the storm sewer, of which the part on city property was installed by the city. It's still there. I can still connect to it. Or alternatively my neighbour just got his entire property landscaped after installing a pipe going from his back yard to the storm drain to get rid of his backyard swamp and I have his blessing to connect to it, if the idiot doesn't want to dig to find my old line....

EITHER WAY he will not see $$ until the sump pumps are connected to the storm drain. There will be no sump pump draining on the middle of my front fucking lawn!

I'm pretty pissed. If he had told me he'd be draining in the middle of my front lawn I would have hired a different contractor.   I mean I don't know any woman who wants a swamp on the front lawn of her property. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!