Sunday, September 24, 2017

Well that was unexpected!

So Saturday morning, I went to Fabricville so I could use my $15 coupon.  I bought some Royal blue galaxy twill to make a set of scrubs for Terry.  On my way I got extra thirsty, so I decided to stop at the Super C at Galerie des sources to pick up a 1 litre bottle of Perrier.

I parked on the side of the bureau en gros and walked in. I was wearing the sundress featured below, along with my hot pink sweater and my floral print Vans.  I was also wearing my sunglasses.

Just as I was walking towards the super C, this tall thin black woman, grabs my arm ever so slightly and says " I don't usually give out compliments but I felt I had to.  Dressed like that with those shoes, and the way you're walking, you look like a 16 year old girl going to the mall". and just like that she disappeared quickly before I could say anything.

I guess she saw me as she walked out of bureau en gros and thought seeing me that I was a teen, and when she realized I was a 50 + year old woman,  she felt she had to compliment me for looking so young and being that limber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!