Saturday, August 05, 2017

Day 8 - Inverness and Mabou and Whycocomagh

Inverness is a well known town for it's beautiful beach and golf resort
After we woke up and had breakfast we drove to Inverness beach and I looked for seaglass for hours. I do believe I actually went into the water for a few minutes. It was cold. I'm too old for the cold waters of the Atlantic, even in the Northumberland straight.


Mural at gift shop in Inverness

We drove around Inverness then to West Mabou. We stopped at the red shoe but he thought it was closed. In the end we went back to the Red Shoe Pub in Mabou for dinner. The food was awesome. I had the smoked salmon, he had the meatloaf.


Old train tracks removed to make a walking/biking/4x4ing etc trail in Mabou
Red Shoe Pub in Mabou


Seen on a Jeep driven by a woman!

Breakfast and lunch place, I'd like to try one day
Life Size Cutouts of The Simpsons in Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia Front Yard
 
Life Size Cutouts of The Simpsons in Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia Front Yard
Life Size Cutouts of The Simpsons in Whycocomagh, Nova Scotia Front Yard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!