Thursday, July 20, 2017

What a fucking day.

Today was one of them "special days". As I'm getting ready for work, I pass one kitchen chair, trip over it and chair falls on the ceramic floor and breaks! Yep. One of the chairs I've had since I was 20ish. My favourite kitchen set.

 Then I get to work and get on to the work I have to do. At least the past few days I've been testing mostly monitors on a old product so I don't have to put cards in and out of systems and risk banging my head under my bench. Well regardless, one of the few times I did go under my bench I banged my head good, right next to the scar. Have big bump right next to my scar. My head is still pretty numb there.

I convinced Terry to have lunch with me, and we went to Ben and Florentines. I like the fact they have plenty of healthy and gluten free options. In fact I was thrilled to discover another item on the menu I can consume. There's so many there, I actually have to choose what I want!!!! So I chose the quinoa bowl. Our food arrives and mine does not look like a bowl. Call waitress, and ask "This is the Quinoa bowl"? It wasn't. She tells me it will be a while longer since they have to make the Quinoa bowl from scratch.

Sucky part it was like 1:30PM when we went there, so there was not much people. I figured I'd make lunch under an hour. But with the fuck up it took 1:10 minutes. However to make up for it, I got my quinoa bowl for free. It was delicious, except for the asparagus. I'll know next time to say "Hold the asparagus" unless Zoey is with us, then I'll dump it in her plate :P She likes asparagus! There is something else on the menu at Ben & Florentine's where I ask to hold the asparagus. Really not a fan.
Quinoa bowl from Ben & Florentines
Glad today is done. 2017 still sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!