Thursday, June 29, 2017

First review of new tent

When  I saw the Woods Yukon 6 person tent reduced due to the fact it was discontinued, at my local Canadian Tire store, I decided to do a bit of research. I was looking for a tent big enough to use our Queen size 2 foot high inflatable mattress comfortably preferably in a tent that supports windy areas.  As well I like a tent with a full fly. A half fly just don't fly with me.

This tent is big enough, even has a division that can be used to create 2 rooms.   The tent itself is mainly made of no-see-um mesh, except for the thick bathtub like bottom. The poles are aluminum. One this tent was up, it's not budging. While the tent only has the one door, the fly can be adapted to create a bay window style in front of tent while keeping some cover from the sun. 
We currently have it set up in the yard. We set it up in high winds, it was not going anywhere. This will be an awesome tent to use in front of lakes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!