Thursday, January 12, 2017

2017 has Lice!

Apparently my step-daughter has lice again.  I don't know how the hell she keeps getting lice?   I managed to survive 12 years of school without ever getting lice.   And I always had long hair.  Kids had lice in my first grade school but somehow never caught any.Neither did my daughters and considering where we lived when they were little, in low rent housing, I guess it's surprising.

My bf got a call from his mother who complained she had lice.  Zoey stayed with her last Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. But the last time his mother claimed she had lice, it wasn't her who had it but her cousin.   However it seems that Zoey claims to have a friend at school that scratches her head a lot.

It definitely seems like Zoey is prone to lice.  I've never dealt with lice ever myself. I was checked and I don't have lice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!