Friday, May 20, 2016

Disappointed

Today I went to Louise Sans Gluten to grab a lunch sandwich and to buy some baguettes. I had my kind of luck. They were all out. I asked, but isn't Friday the day you bake the baguettes? I was told yes, and they didn't know what happened but they were all out.

So  I had Terry drive me all the way to Fenelon avenue during lunch time, and left there with NOTHING.

No sandwich, and no  baguettes.


I spent all morning thinking about how good the sandwich will be, now totally disappointed. This is typical of my luck.

So I didn't have lunch. All I wanted was THAT sandwich. This is the 2nd Friday where fate decides that I don't need a lunch, and whatever lunch I want is going to be the one thing I can't have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!