Monday, December 07, 2015

Youtube Algorithms.

I've noticed something about youtube, when you let it keep playing. If you are playing grunge, sooner or later "Black hole son" will play always followed by "Creep" by Radiohead, and then it goes into Radiohead, which I really can't stand.    It's at least a dozen times where I start with Alice in Chains or Soundgarden, or even Nirvana, and it always leads to Radiohead, which I have never listened to and cannot stand.

If we listen to metal or metal rock, for some reason it always leads to GnR. While I don't mind GnR, lately I've been sick of GnR. And it's funny. Put any song and within about 6 songs you get GnR. Never fails, and frankly I'm sick of GnR. And I always turn it off once it gets to GnR.

So Youtube if your algorithms worked, you would no longer offer me those choices since I always go change the music when it hits those selections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!