Friday, June 26, 2015

Social Anxiety? Really?

Considering how much social anxiety I had back in March, and days where I could not leave the house I'm doing great.

Heck Yesterday not only this I accompany my friend furniture shopping, but I also went with her wedding dress shopping. She is getting married in Fall 2016, and well it's never too early to start figuring out what dress you want, and what styles suit you.Tomorrow afternoon I will be going over to help her move. She's moving from Verdun to first avenue in Lasalle.

Today finally we have a repairman that is coming over to fix both the washing machine and the dishwasher. THe dishwasher has been dead since I kicked out my last boyfriend, where as the washing machine just died.  Hopefully it won't cost me too much and both machines will work for some time afterwards. My youngest is home waiting for the repairman and will message me or call me so I can come and pay the bill.

Later today I'm going to spend time with my new friend.  The most stunning thing about it, is that I like to cuddle with him, for hours, and I even like when he holds me tight overnight.   I guess sometimes all you need is the right person.

Bonus the cuddling is good for my stress and social anxiety!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!