Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mind your own business

I can't help but think about the douche I dated last May for some reason. It doesn't help that he's one of those who keeps trying. Last message I got from him was from February and it was still a message meant to get a reaction. Like move on already. You didn't even like me!!!! All you wanted to do was to tell me about things that were wrong about me!!!!

This blog post I found on a friends wall is the perfect thing to send him, should he ever message me again.

Though this morning this blog isn't loading for me on any browser or any computer, I hope it's just a being me glitch and it will load later. I figured it would load on my mobile, but it's not loading there either. wth? Loads a blank page even in my mobile on chrome.

Bottom line is most of what other people do is none of your business. Like my diet, is no ones business but mine so long as I'm healthy and neither starving or 900lbs. How I spent my money is no one's business but mine, my sleep habits are no ones business but mine... you get the gist.

This is the list:

1) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE’S FOOD CHOICES.

2) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE’S WALLETS.

3) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CRUSHES

4) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S SEX LIVES

5) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S EXERCISE HABITS.

6) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S SUCCESS

7) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S SICKNESSES

8) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S PURCHASES

9) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEFS

10) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BAD HABITS

11) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S STYLE

12) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S RELATIONSHIPS

13) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S FAILURES

14) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S SEXUALITY

15) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S TIME

16) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S CIRCLE OF FRIENDS

17) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BLING AND INK

18) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S BELIEF IN MARRIAGE

19) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S PARENTING

20) GET YOUR NOSE OUT OF OTHER PEOPLE'S GENEROSITY

I tend to like people who live and let live.  As adults we can chose how to live our lives. It drives me nuts that there's a segment of society that want to regulate every aspect of everyone's lives. Like what I do in my home  is no one's business. Who I live with is no one's business either!

If you don't like how I live my life, don't interact with me. I sure won't miss you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!