Thursday, January 15, 2015

Enjoying the new Shampoo.

I picked up some new shampoo to help with my itchy dry winter scalp. I mean I already only wash my hair twice a week, because of how dry my scalp gets. This is not new. Until I was 5 my mom only washed my hair once a week for the same reason and twice a year I'd get an oil treatment.

The shampoo I picked up Jason Tea Tree Shampoo smells nice, feels nice when I use it, and it does remove the itchies. Bonus, I talked about my right ear that has seborrhoeic eczema. Well one wash of the ears at the same time as I shampoo scalp and it's gone.  Will be washing the outside of my ears with the shampoo the rest of the winter.  Between that and Noxzema, my ear is happy!

I also got the conditioner. Smells just as nice and makes my hair nice and manageable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!