Tuesday, January 20, 2015

All I could think was WTF?

It's the 2nd or third night in a row that fall asleep around 10sh and wake up around 2ish. ANd then have a phenomenally hard time getting back to sleep.

I did read some between 2 and 3 AM this morning, and I'm not sure how I stumbled upon the 9th circle group but if any of what I read is true... then.. wtf. 

Sometimes I wonder how much of the news that we are exposed to is real and how much is fabricated. I wonder about Charlie Heddo for instance. Sounds like a ploy to get rid of more of our individual freedoms.

Anyways here is a link to an article I found, and what makes me believe it's true is that it does refer to incidents I have heard about. Of course the best way to make people believe what you write is sprinkle it with half truths.

I dunno what to think but whether imagine or real it's very CREEPY!

I wonder what my dad would think. Sadly he's not around anymore for me to ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!