Saturday, October 11, 2014

Hanging out in Kingsbury

My friends dog really hates me. She finds me to  cuddle.

I brought my kitten along to see if i could get him adapted to travelling and while he howled most of the 2 hours in transit,  he does much better at being somewhere new.

So far toby has interacted with the dog and while hes apprehensive because shes hyper and a spazz he was interacting just a few hours after arriving at a new place

Some cats are so paranoid they would still be hunched under a bed in a deep dark corner.  Toby has investigated most of the 4000 or so sq ft of the multiple floored  turn of century cottage.

I think to help toby deal with car rides will start doing daily car rude with him around the block. With no cage
I think its the carrier he hated.  Like i cant leave him alone in a closed room. He HATES being alone.  Hed even rather be with the dog. Lol.

This is probably the longest blog post i make from my Android

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!