Friday, October 10, 2014

Can't help some things

I was all excited to go canoe-camping one more time this season but alas it is not going to be.  Originally we were supposed to be at least 5 and possibly up to 9 people. Then it was just my friends and I, so 3 people and now not at all.   My friends have a funeral to attend on Saturday.  Smack in the middle of the weekend.

So instead I'm driving down to Kingsbury to go hang out with them. We can still go canoeing in the pond across the road. I still get to spend time with them. But still pretty disappointed. Though there has been talk of going to the Canadian Tire in Drummondville. I hear its epically big, and also mention a trip to Fabricville.  How to get my blood percolating

It will be beautiful too with the fall colours to drive down to the townships.  I'm bringing my kitten along, to introduce him to Teyha. She loves cats and I want Toby to be comfortable with dogs.  We'll see how he handles the road trip. I hope he doesn't howl the entire way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!