Monday, September 29, 2014

It's 3 in the AM

It's a beautiful night, I can hear the crickets chirp through the open windows. It's not even cold, for a September night.  Would be a great night to be camping next to a lake.

But I digress, it's a night I should be sleeping, but am awake because I fell asleep around 10:30 last night. I was tired, I was in pain. I'm still tired and my belly still aches, but I'm awake. Stomach has been off since last Thursday. First I thought it was the heat. But it's going into 5 days, so it's not something I ate. Other then the store bought hummus I had Saturday, everything else I made from scratch from fresh food.  Must be viral or alternatively, stress.  I was pretty testy at work on Thursday and Friday. I'm too old to work 45 + hour weeks.

Either way most often then not when my stomach aches, I tend to eat a lot of Franks hot sauce. Something about hot peppers settles my stomach. That and strawberry extract.




It's 3:30AM and my kitten is fast asleep at my feet. I want to go back to sleep. I wish I had someone to read to me "Go the fuck to sleep" Maybe, just maybe it would lull me back to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!