Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Toronto....Markham

I've been joking for years that after dark they should roll up the side walks in Toronto, and well, I'm still feeling it 30 years later.

We are in Markham which seems to be more like an industrial area. In fact around AMD, there is mostly other large companies, hotels, and restaurants and very little else.

For some reason it reminds me of Dubai. Between the smog, the wide open spaces and the high rises, and even the heat today...  The only thing is that it's never humid in Dubai. Thank God!

People at AMD have been very nice to us. I'm somewhat thrilled to visit ATI technologies even though I doubt anyone will give us a tour.

Sitting in their IT training room next to the Atrium, you hear the fountains running, it's kinda pretty.
Went for a walk last night and well this shows well the endless nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!