Sunday, July 20, 2014

Thrilled... not..

The idea was first thrown at me Thursday mid afternoon, that we were going to be driving down to Toronto, to visit one of the AMD offices.   It was confirmed Friday at noonish, that we were leaving at 6AM, now 6:30 AM on Monday morning.

We're hoping to travel with 15 LCD's, 2 PC's and various related peripherals and we're driving there..

So tomorrow morning I need to wake up at the crack of dawn and get my ass to work at 6:30 AM with estimated departure time from Montreal 7 AM.  Will probably be spending a lot of time online on my phone.

I wasn't really asked either, I was volunteered, and it was so short notice, that I don't even have the time to become incredibly anxious. Though the feeling is starting to hit me... AHHHHHH

Now have to pack, [made a list at least], dye my hair... it reddish blonde at this point, with too much grey/white and black showing.  I also want to shave my legs and look semi human.

I   want to bring patterns to cut out and dresses to hem. I just have to iron & pin the hem of one dress tonight, and then I"ll have plenty  to do to keep me busy at night. Dunno what TV show I want to bring so I have stuff to listen to.

ANd the worst part of going on this business trip is that I'm going to miss Tobias seen below on the top of the back of the chair where I stack my sweaters.

What do you mean I can't stay here?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!