Sunday, July 27, 2014

I cooked this weekend

Didn't feel I had much choice. After spending 4 days eating restaurant food, I needed real home made food.

I made some Millet and potato patties on Friday, that turned out really good. Looked more like cookies then patties but so good, ate them all during the day Saturday.

On Sunday  I made some eggplant & chickpea curry

Used coconut oil instead of olive oil, put some cock sauce instead of the red pepper flakes, and two small red onions instead of one large yellow onion.

I cooked a gluten free shell pasta left over to make 3 frozen meals, and cooked some gluten free brown rice fettuccine and made 3 more containers with that for my freezer.

Also made some 7-bean salad and some quinoa tabbouleh for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!