Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mr. Lube isn't touching my tires no more

Mostly because I had waiting at garages I've been going to Mr Lube to get my tires changed if I have no other need for a garage at the same time.

Big mistake. The one in DDO on the corner of Brunswick and du Marche is staffed by a bunch of incompetent assholes. For starters they should have told me that my tires were not safe to put on if the thread is worn.

Secondly for some reason during my trip my back tires got used so unevenly that there's a huge strip that is now showing metal. This had us stressed out during the trip we weren't even sure we'd make it home on the tires that were on my truck.

What kind of incompetent twit puts tires that are going to wear this badly in less then 2 months

It's not just me. My gf also went to Mr Lube to get her tires changed. Other then the fact they seem to charge more then other vendors, one of her tires is now bald to the metal, and she's not sure how much longer her tire will last.

Not sure either why my tires were finished. These are Summer tires. My SUV has only 54,000km on it. Half of the year it has winter tires, so say it did 34, 000km... most tires are good to 50,000 and these are no exception....

Now on the market to find new tires. Sadly because my truck needs 225 60R18's the cheapest I could find new are $150 per tire. Plus I have to get them installed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!