Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I've been a Noxzema girl since my teens.

I was introduced to Noxzema in my teens at summer camp after getting a bad sunburn. It worked for my sunburn and I was impressed. It did not make my greasy pimpled teen aged face worse.  So I started using it for sunburns.

It wasn't until my first pregnancy that I started using it as the only "soap" to ever go on my face. I was taking a shower and used soap on my face and when I exited the shower I could not believe how dry my face was.

From that point on  I slather a good amount of Noxzema before getting into the shower or bathtub and use a facecloth to remove it .  I also put another coat of it on after my face is washed if it has been very dry or I have a sunburn, which is generally rare.

Over the years the women I've run into that swear by Noxzema like me have been women with sensitive skin that cannot use most beauty products lest they break out into rashes and allergic reactions.

I recently introduced a friend to Noxzema, and also did some research. It seems to have gotten it's name because some of the first users said that it also got rid of their eczema. Which is where it got it's name.

I still use it daily when I clean my face and sometimes more frequently if I have burned my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!