Saturday, June 21, 2014

Got a good deal on tires

My friend drove me to pointe Calumet to get them, but I got some inexpensive tires, as new. Their claim wasn't bullshit, there's still paint on the tires, and you can still see the little pieces of tire on the sides that get worn as tire uses.

The cheapest I found the Firestone 225 60R18 99T all season tires, was $150 per tire at Walmart. I got all 4 for $300. I was very thrilled.

Now I have to decide where I want to go to get both my oil and tires changed.

Not going back to Mr Lube that's for sure.  Oh and those idiots broke sunglasses in my glove compartment going to play around with some filter I told them NOT TO TOUCH.  I had to ask them to put it back together and then the idiot argued about dust.   Yes but if I told you NOT to touch my car other then the tires, then do not touch my car.  Yes really not a fan of Mr Lube.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!