Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's day Week-end

So Saturday of mother's day week-end I spent most of the day shopping on St Hubert street going to the various fabric and notions stores. Then headed back home at dinner time where my eldest daughter was waiting for me. We caught a quick bite at an Amir's and took the metro to Cafe L'Artere to see Tranna Wintour The show was awesome.  Here's a few photos I captured myself.




I was very touched that my daughter in England messaged me to wish me a happy mothers' day. The daughter who was with me took me to an awesome show and gave me a very touching card. I cry each time I read it.  I was also very touched by the bouquet of flower I was given by my friend younger then my daughters. She wanted to thank me for being supportive of her in the two years she's known me. I was just so stunned, and I always react strangely when I'm stunned.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!