Thursday, May 08, 2014

It's HOT in Cleveland.

So two days ago at work I happened to glance at the TV that's on one of the shelves around my desk area, and noticed Betty white  and Jane Leeves on a TV show. I googled to see what was playing at that time of the day on CTV and realized it was a show called "HOt in Cleveland".

It also starts Valerie Bertinelli, and Wendie Malick.  I ended up watching all of Season 1 and it's delightful.  It reminds a bit of the show "Golden girls", except this time Betty White isn't playing the stupid/dense one. In fact the character BEtty White has as well as Janes Leeves floor me.

Currently this show is on it's 5th season, so I have plenty of comedy to watch for the next couple of days. The show is sure to have a 6th season as well, so this is a good thing.

Sadly still not the chick show I was looking for, but I can always use a good comedy to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for leaving a comment!